Re: list of unresolved xrefs?

On 30 Nov 2012, at 10:54, PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com> wrote:

> It is not simply an upper case/lower case issue, these links are really supposed to go to Meta:HTML/Elements/P, not to html/elements/p.
> The Meta: namespace is the W3 wiki, as far as I understand (it took me a while to realize that, though).

afaicr, we were using the Meta: namespace as a place to store a bunch of reference pages while we imported a load of MDSN content, to make sure nothing got deleted by accident. One task we now need to do is merge those back in.

So for example

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:HTML/Elements/p

and

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/html/elements/p, which should be the correct URL.