Re: task roadmap for content, infrastructure and styling tasks

I did go in and make the current green background item have a color of
white since it was completely unreadable.

We do need to create a legend on the page of the colors.  Should that be
a simple table as well?  One column for the color and another for the
meaning.

-Garbee