Re: Catching up with content work on webplatform.org

 > It would be handy to have a bot that handles any page move in the same way.

I'm currently developing a MediaWiki API/Bot in C#, which you can control and feed plugins/tasks via JS
(it uses a JS-Engine so you can use all JavaScript objects and 'tricks').
If all goes well we can use it for any automated tasks or to pull infos, I plan on using it for our "admin-tool".

As a bonus you can use it as a library for your own .Net application and it also runs on Linux (via Mono).
Maybe it will be a nice by-product of WPD. :)