Re: Telcon today?

From: Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:10:00 +0000
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
We ought to have a meeting soon, although today is not a great day for me. Didn't we decide to have meetings on Mon/Wed/Fri?

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist, Opera Software
W3C fellow
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design"
* The definitive guide to developing with the webplatform: