Re: Catching up with content work on webplatform.org

Speaking of telcons, I would like to say to look through the logs for
those in the mailing list.  They are a great way to catch up on more
meta discussion for the site. It should be pretty easy to see points you
want more information on in those logs and find a corresponding email
thread.  I'm actually working on a proposal in my mind that started
today for organizing those notes in an archive section of the wiki to
keep things more neat; once again, more on that in another thread later
this week.

-Garbee