Re: URL structure sanity check

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 11:30:06 -0800
To: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Mike,

Perhaps I'm not gettin' it, but why would you strip out the "on"? We
usually document them as event handlers (properties). Here's an old MDN
doc: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/DOM/FileReader, and here's my
treatment of
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/apis/webrtc/objects/MediaStreamTrack/properties/onmute
.