Re: URL structure sanity check

I've long proposed shorter URLs and still think they are a better match for
our audience than over-specifying and using spec vocabulary.

However,

Given this list, I feel like the larger issue is one of granularity. There
simply isn't a good reason all  the PerformanceTiming events (for example)
should get their own page. performance.timing deserves ONE page that's
comprehensive.

Our imported content defined these conventions, though, as far as I know,
no one considered them. In nearly every page in the linked
file<https://github.com/mike-sierra/webplatform/blob/master/urls.txt>,
I would probably collapse it into its parent.

I don't think we'll find an URL structure that is consistent, technically
accurate, using precise terminology, using developer terminology, and
simultaneously user-friendly. And that's okay. The important thing is
having high-value documentation. Pages that developers read and are hugely
impressed so much valuable content is there.