Re: Creating API pages

Constants usually define the possible values of an object property. See
apis/webrtc/objects/MediaStreamTrack/properties/readyState<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/apis/webrtc/objects/MediaStreamTrack/properties/readyState>
for
an example of how I've treated them. In this case, these constants define
the values for the panningModel and distanceModel properties (er,
attributes in w3-speak). This is a good one for the methodology; consider
it caught. Thanks!