Re: Doc Sprint 12-12-12 in Mountain View, California

Oh yes, we'll be sure to set up a hangout and yak as much as possible on
#webplatform-site. We're keen to build on what we learned from the November
3rd doc sprint, so if anyone has any observations or suggestions, please
post them along.
Thanks,
+Scott