Public TelCon Tomorrow, November 13th at standard time

From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 08:27:41 -0800
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi all,

I wanted to give everyone a heads up that I'll be chairing the weekly
telcon tomorrow (11/13) at 16:00 UTC / 12:00 ET / 9:00 PT. You can find
tactical details about the meeting at http://docs.webplatform.org/**
wiki/WPD:Meetings <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Meetings>

Agenda:
* Review of last week's action items
* Triage of new bugs
* Discussion topics
  * Template Corps
  * *Other topics folks would like to talk about*

Please feel free to suggest more agenda topics that you'd like to discuss.
Looks like we've got a short list of topics so far; we'll keep the meeting
short in that case.

As a reminder, these meetings are open to anyone, although we especially
value the participation of active community members.

--Alex