Re: Creating API pages

So, what is the definitive decision here?
I think we need to have one as soon as possible and to get everything
organized according to it.

Should dom/x only include DOM Level # (Core/Events/Foo)?

HTML APIs are, I guess, APIs that are defined within the HTML specification
(the WHATWG one? hehe).
However, larger concepts (such as canvas, video, audio) would have their
own sub namespaces (apis/canvas).
And smaller concepts could probably be thrown into the "dom" namespace.
So, yeah, I guess an HTML API namespace is not useful here, it would just
add confusion and the difference is pretty vague anyway.

Regarding JavaScript, I have not found any article for Object, so I guess
that should be created. Right?
I only see javascript/objects/Date.
I see there is a JavaScript Object template. Is there a reason for this
distinction? Should we use the API Object template for everything?

I have a long list of questions here, I think... everything gets too
confusing as you go deeper and deeper.

☆*PhistucK*