Re: Creating API pages

At least in Chrome (I did not try any other browser), it seems like
indexedDB provides all of the methods of the IDBFactory interface.
indexedDB.deleteDatabase
function deleteDatabase() { [native code] }
indexedDB.cmp
function cmp() { [native code] }
indexedDB.open
function open() { [native code] }
So unless the implementation is incorrect, I do not see any reason
for apis/indexeddb/objects/indexedDB/methods/open.
(I also do not see a reason for apis/indexeddb/objects/indexedDB at all,
since like I mentioned, it should be located at dom/methods/indexedDB or
something like that.)

So does everyone agree that members should only apply to interfaces and
that dom/window (as an example) should actually be of type dom/Window (or
something like that)?
Should I start moving things around to reflect that everywhere?
☆*PhistucK*