Re: [Content] - Compatibility Tables everywhere?

We should document in the Editor's Guide [1].  It is currently
super-early and very bare in info (most actually imported from the
Getting Started Guide.)  I saw you were working on some more editors
docs, which I would love to talk about getting rolled into this guide.
In a day or two I'm opening a bug report on the guide with a list of
things I think we should have in it and how I'm thinking we should
structure it. For now though, just dropping a new section in is fine to
get it down.

-Garbee

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide