RE: Template limits and server loads

What would be the better way to create those tables, then?

Thanks,

Eliot

From: PhistucK [mailto:phistuck@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 4, 2012 10:56 PM
To: Taylor Costello
Cc: Jonathan Garbee; public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: Template limits and server loads

This article currently features 658 {{!}} -
http://docs.webplatform.org/w/index.php?title=html/elements/body&action=edit

☆PhistucK

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 5:44 PM, Taylor Costello <nottaylorcostello@gmail.com<mailto:nottaylorcostello@gmail.com>> wrote:
Also I'm not really sure what it is exactly that you're making, but if it's a table in wiki markup for example. Switch it to HTML, it's not going to have any styling like wiki markup does so go to MediaWiki:Common.css (paste at end of URL after /wiki/) and make up a class and add CSS to make it pretty.

You can only edit the common.css if you're a admin.

Sent from my iPhone