Doc Sprint Blog Post

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 14:44:58 -0800
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
It shouldn't take a week to describe a day, and my apologies for the
lateness of this post, but I (with thanks to Peter) have finally produced a
wrap-up of the Doc Sprint in Mountain View on December 12th.

Read the blog <http://blog.webplatform.org/>.

In this post I included a proposal to develop a more formal approach to
gathering user/contributor feedback during these sprints so that we can
gage how well the site works for the community and make improvements
accordingly. We should have a conversation about this - in a separate
thread.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this doc sprint!

+Scott