Re: We have a new front page

Like Peter, I'm finding the shield without the 5 a little too abstract. Doug, I like your second proposal of the HTML icons: we keep the shield but the angle bracket help the symbol to be understandable enough. -> http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/File:WPD-icon-html-brackets.svg

I'm ready to make new icons of needed. (Just generate the 32px png along with a clean svg)

Seb Desbenoit

--
Sébastien Desbenoit
twitter :  @desbenoit