Away for the holidays

From: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 10:02:20 -0800
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi all,

Sorry for the large distribution, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up
that I'll be on vacation and *not checking work e-mail* from *Thursday
12/20 through Tuesday 1/1*. If there's something you'd like for me to
respond to before I get back, I'm happy to, but you'll have to either raise
me on IRC or, failing that, via my public Google+ profile [1].

I figure a bunch of people will be away in this period; feel free to pile
on in this thread.

Happy holidays!

--Alex

[1] https://plus.google.com/u/1/117456450182805712050/posts