Re: That annoying duplicate <h1> issue

Multiple H1 is not bad for SEO or "semantics" if used properly. Further,
forget about SEO completely; at this point we should focus on getting
content updated and formatted properly and not worry about stupid SEO.
The point is it is just annoying to have multiple title headings. For
now, display none will work until we figure out how to have the pages
generated properly.

-Garbee