Re: We have a new front page

Much better than the previous page. One thing with this layout is we
need to watch the hover effects since they can cause issues. For example
on the Beginners Guide chapter four, if you hover over "content" you get
in a style loop which makes the link hard to click unless you move the
cursor to the left.

-Garbee