Re: Beta Criteria

Dates are great for applying pressure and forcing all of us to take the
work seriously, but I personally feel that ultimately we need to set
specific, concrete goals and then only change from alpha to beta (or
whatever the transition is) when we hit those.

I don't know exactly what those would be, but I'm personally more
interested in quality/comprehensiveness of content than other aspects.

Some random ideas:

   - Stubs (at least) for all non-proprietary DOM
   methods/properties/objects, CSS properties (... more?)
   - Complete, accurate compatibility tables on all CSS properties and DOM
   methods/properties on document,window, (... more?)
   - 50 localized articles (which implies we have a reasonable localization
   framework)

--Alex