Re: Proposal for updating links on webplatform.org

I guess that would be the ideal. So we'll need to have a think about how to provide both capabilities in a seamless way. Would it work to have something like this?

Have a top level menu item of "Docs"

On hover it comes up with three subitems

Docs

+- Browse by technology

+- Browse tutorials and concepts

+- Browse references

If you click Docs or the first option, it brings up the docs page pretty much as we have it now. If you click on the second or third pages, it brings up alternative landing pages  that just cover the tutorials/concepts, or references, laid out in a different way?

These would need auto generation so that things stay current and it doesn't become a maintenance nightmare.

What do we think? Good? Terrible?