RE: Agenda: Community Telcon, 11-12-2012

Scott,

Which URL would you like us to point to?

Eliot

From: Scott Rowe [mailto:scottrowe@google.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 8:29 AM
To: Alex Komoroske
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Re: Agenda: Community Telcon, 11-12-2012

Could we add a reminder to everyone to please tweet about the doc sprint in Mountain View tomorrow?

On Mon, Dec 10, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com<mailto:komoroske@google.com>> wrote:
Hi, all

Doug is not feeling well this week, so I'll chair the call in his stead. It's a light list of topics, so it will likely be a short call.
Our telcon this week will be at the regular time, on Tuesday 27 November, at 17:00 UTC / 12:00 ET / 9:00 PT, on the regular phone line and IRC channel [1].

Agenda
* Review of open action items
* Should we hold this meeting every TWO weeks for now?
* Content taskforce update (julee)
* Any other topics?

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Meetings