Re: Translations

This is a good question César - we definitely need to get a tentative date put on the calendar for rolling out the finished functionality. Doug, do you want to get together and chat about when might be a reasonable goal?

César, we would love you to put some test content up on there, and tell us what you need for make the service better. Do you fancy putting some of the UOC translations up there? Maybe try getting it done this week, and reporting back to us? Gives us time to do some more work on it before Christmas?

thanks,

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist and dev.opera.com editor, Opera Software
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)

* Try Opera: http://www.opera.com
* Learn about the latest open standards technologies and techniques: http://dev.opera.com
* Contribute to web education: http://www.w3.org/community/webed/