Re: Deprecated/Non Standard Indications Within Listings

Perhaps it needs more discussion before thinking about implementing. I
do think the ubiquitous flags are a turn-off that adds to the sense
that the site is less than reliable, but others may disagree or assign
a much lower priority.  I think wikis in general have extra UI
problems in appearing authoritative. However, if it's a good idea to
implement, then it applies to the other thread about top-level menus.
There can be an extra menu with useful authoring/editing links that
only appears when you're logged in.

--Mike Sierra