Re: Translations

From: Sebastian Zelonka <sebastianzelonka@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 08:14:32 -0300
To: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Cc: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi Guys!

I'm Sebastian, from Argentina. I'm not good writing in english, but I can
help you to translate content to spanish.

I'm subscribed to the list since a month ago and I read almost everything
you write on the list, but now I'm think I can help in the project.

If I can do something, here I am.

Cheers!
seba

*Sebastian Zelonka