Re: List of Key Contributors

From: Chris Mills <cmills@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2012 09:56:57 +0000
Cc: public-webplatform@w3.org
To: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
We talked about this very thing in the public meet last night. Fabulous!

Where should we link to this? For now, I've added a link from http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page

Chris Mills
Open standards evangelist, Opera Software
W3C fellow
Co-chair, web education community group, W3C

* Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design"
  (http://my.opera.com/chrismills/blog/2012/07/12/practical-css3-my-book-is-finally-published)
* The definitive guide to developing with the webplatform:
  http://www.webplatform.org