Re: Project Issues

Well, Tomato and I are getting on Project Management stuff because this
is just ridiculous.  She knows what wiki editors want (and has heard
quite a bit from them) and I'm pretty sure I know what the site ops need
along with people who aren't normal wiki editors. So us working together
over this break on a solution should provide a pretty solid and
comprehensive plan for it.

-Garbee