Re: WebPlatform Browser Support phased approach?

I strongly support a phased approach. I'm very excited about the prospect
of having a more robust system set up, but as far as the CSS Properties
launch goes, it's more important to have *something*, even if it's just a
one-time import from a couple of sources.