From: Renoir Boulanger <hello@renoirboulanger.com>
Date: 2015-09-17 9:52 GMT+09:00
Subject: Contributor feedback
To: 4071 Toku <toku4071@gmail.com>
Cc: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>, List Team Webplatform Admin
<team-webplatform-admin@w3.org>

Hi Satoru,

I'm Renoir, I've been working on WebPlatform.org for the last two years.

We are about to make a major content migration from MediaWiki into
static files inside git repositories. The objective is to remove
MediaWiki completely and only use a static site generator to compile
the live version.

You seem to be the only one who made contributions [1] after the date
of the snapshot I ran my scripts on [2].

Could you take a look at the repository[2], and see around what you
think about it?

Thanks for your efforts and your time!

Renoir

[1] <https://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/TZK>