Re: W3C Web Payments activity under AC Review - Ping your AC

On 09/22/2014 02:49 AM, Stephane Boyera wrote:
> As I mentioned in my previous email, the W3C Web Payments activity
> is currently under review by W3C members. W3C members have to vote
> for the setup of this activity and tell us whether they will
> participate in it or not.

The direct link to the W3C voting form for the Web Payments Activity
(give this to your AC rep, they'll know what to do with it):

https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/webpay/

and this email contains all the background information you need to give
to your AC rep:

https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-ac-members/2014JulSep/0043.html

-- manu

Founder/CEO - Digital Bazaar, Inc.
blog: High-Stakes Credentials and Web Login
http://manu.sporny.org/2014/identity-credentials/