Re: W3C Web Payments activity under AC Review - Ping your AC

Dear Stephane,

Thank you very much for this clarifying email, especially with respect to
the October 10th deadline ( a public holiday in Taiwan
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_holidays_in_Taiwan>b.t.w.)

Given my outreach here in the Asia Pacific to existing W3C members, having
this email to help reinforce the message will be especially helpful given
internal clarification  processes.

I encourage all to participate in this important and historic process.

Regards,

p.