Re: W3C announces the launch of the Web Payment Initiative

Hi Manu,

Thanks for all the support and contribution.
The draft agenda for the face-to-face is available at
https://www.w3.org/Payments/IG/wiki/Draft_F2F_Agenda_-_TPAC_2014_-_27/28_October_2014#Web_Payments_IG_Face-to-Face_meeting_draft_agenda

Best
stephane

--
Stephane Boyera        stephane@w3.org
W3C                +33 (0) 6 73 84 87 27