Re: A first draft of the future Web Payments Interest group is available for comments

Thank Joseph.
I've tried to extract the essence of your comments based on your
edits.I've published them (as well as all other received to date) at
https://www.w3.org/community/webpaymentsigcharter/wiki/Main_Page

For each i've proposed a resolution. All further comments, as well as
comments of the proposed changes are welcome.

I will make a new version of the charter next week.

Best
Steph