Re: Yesterday's US Supreme Court Decision on Software Patents

OIN -- a stellar example of a "patent non-aggression pact"

http://osi.xwiki.com/bin/Projects/flow%2Dsyllabus#HCurrentDevelopmentsandTrends28non-aggressionpacts2Cdefensivepatents3Bdefensivepublication3Blicenseclauses29

Joseph

--
Joseph Potvin
Operations Manager | Gestionnaire des opérations