Re: Activity Streams and Payments

Nice thoughts.  I would be tempted to reuse some of the fields in good
relations for what I understand from that spreadsheet (though I may have
misunderstood).  This is because there is an eco system around GR and some
tooling that fits into my current tools too.

Having thought about this more

I think there could be a relatively simple upgrade path for Activity
Streams to add payments.  Simply to add a payment predicate to the Activity
object.

"Alice created a note, and wasy paid for it"

I've made a proposal here, hopefully it is the right repo

https://github.com/w3c/activitystreams/issues/503

I can implement a proof of concept of this, probably today