Re: basic-card like SEPA Payment Method

It looks like a similar approach as Promise Language, which is designed for
any contract:

Similar to HTML or XML, PL (Promise Language) is a simple framework
describing promises that can be read by humans and processed by computers.
For example:

<promise>
 <promissor>
  (person's name)
 </promissor>
 <promisee>
  (person's name)
 </promissee>
 <value>
  (description of value conveyed)
 </value>
</promise>

A Transaction would comprise two Promises. A Transaction is marked as
completed when both Promises are delivered. Simple. Templates for forms of
Value (such as electronic gold, paper money, electronic silver, labor/time,
etc.) allow for efficient processing by banks and related financial
entities. Transaction costs go down. Reporting becomes automated,
standardized and simple. Conveying reputation to others for credit purposes
becomes easier.

http://promiselanguage.blogspot.com/2010/03/similar-to-html-or-xml-pml-promise.html

On Thu, Apr 19, 2018 at 3:11 PM, Florian Bender <Florian.Bender@bspayone.com