Re: Web 3.0 blockchains

looks like progress.

1. semantic web is something bigger than RDF.  This is RDF?

2. Did Satoshi's paper coin the term 'Blockchain'[1] therein noting the
abstract;

*Abstract. A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow
online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going
through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the
solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still
required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the
double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network
timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based
proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the
proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence
of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU
power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are
not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain
and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure.
Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and
rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as
proof of what happened while they were gone.  source: "*Bitcoin: A
Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System"[1]

3.  Is this not therefore about RDF Ledgers?  Therein what may be denoted
by the branding is either 'RDF' or 'linked data' and 'decentralised ledger'
or 'ledger' (unsure whether its necessary for the thing to be
decentralised, regardless of the quality of the solution to do so).

What am i missing here?

[1] https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf