Re: Web 3.0 blockchains

Melvin, I'm so so happy for you. I know that you have been looking at
semantics for the blockchain for awhile, (with project Bitmark and
perhaps SOLiD?). It's good that different people have been looking at
different things. To me, the web-3.0 stack is a lot to focus on. I
look forward to comments on this thread.:)
-Brent Shambaugh

GitHub: https://github.com/bshambaugh
Website: http://bshambaugh.org/
LinkedIN: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brent-shambaugh-9b91259