Re: Specification Research Questions

Jeff,

As it happens, at this moment colleagues and I in a property project are
writing the terms of reference for part of our team to design and implement
algorithmic contracting methods combined with automated payments
specifically for use in a network of "commercial common elements freehold
condominiums" ... or more likely using the related arrangement under
contract law called "joint use and management agreements".
https://www.letsgomoose.ca/business-model/
http://ontarioconstructionreport.com/PageFlips/2016/ocnaug2016/

"Web payments" is essentially how the payers (residential & commercial
units) and payees (the various station operating companies) would engage
the transactions. Then the station operating companies in the role of
payers would subscribe to train service.

For matters related to web payments aspects we can discuss on this list,
and for broader matters in the real property domain, I'll be happy to
engage off-list.

Joseph Potvin
jpotvin@opman.ca
@jrpotvin