Re: WPWG On NOT abandoning the CG specs (was Re: Update on Web Payments Working Group)

Hi Manu,

I see https://www.w3.org/2016/08/wpwg-pag/Overview.html#disclosures

I would like to understand whether and/or how this problem may look
different (variations) if the CG specs were used rather than the
alternative supplied replacing the CG specs, et.al.

Tim.H.