Re: Inventor of the Web Creates Identity on Bitcoin Blockchain Sir Timothy Berners-Lee, an english computer scientist and the inventor of the World Wide Web has created his first Bitcoin blockchain ID on June 9

Also another implementation.
Interoperability between those two (Estonian eID and Blockstack's) would be
a good starting point for defining a globally applicable interoperability
protocol.