Re: double spend as a feature

On 25 July 2016 at 00:44, Jeffrey Cliff <jeffrey.cliff@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...except ethereum classic is trading at 0.92$ and ethereum-non-classic is
> trading at 12.77$....together less than they were not that long before the
> fork was first announced.  That said there are interesting incentives going
> on wrt mining, and a full flight of capital hasn't happened, but still: not
> quite the 'double spend both coins at risen price' effect

Good point.  The the price has risen post fork.  More on this story.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/realm-of-ethereum-splits-into-two-coins-volume-hashrate-of-etc-surges

What Id like to point out is that double spending coins in two markets
should now be considered a reality, and not necessarily, a catastrophe.

I suggest that conceptually it's a game changer.