Re: double spend as a feature

...except ethereum classic is trading at 0.92$ and ethereum-non-classic is
trading at 12.77$....together less than they were not that long before the
fork was first announced.  That said there are interesting incentives going
on wrt mining, and a full flight of capital hasn't happened, but still: not
quite the 'double spend both coins at risen price' effect

--
GENERATION 26: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any
forum and add 1 to the generation