Re: Blockchain, block size and interledger (was: How do bank payments actually work?)

On 01/28/2016 05:57 PM, Tao Effect wrote:
> Hey, at least I backup my assertions with facts. :)
>
> Not so much chutzpah as extreme annoyance.

Stop, please.

Comments like the above are divisive and are the opposite of what we're
trying to do here - build bridges, not burn them.

These mailing lists are primarily for technical discussion and technical
information sharing, not personal attacks or Bitcoin drama (there are
plenty of other places on the Internet where you can participate in that).

We're here to solve technical problems, so let's focus on that.

Keep it civil, please.

blog: Web Payments: The Architect, the Sage, and the Moral Voice
https://manu.sporny.org/2015/payments-collaboration/