Re: How do bank payments actually work?

Melvin,

That sounds like great progress.

In principal ILP should allow any two ledgers to inter-operate through a
connector that holds accounts on both.
The only requirement is that both ledgers support escrow and conditional
release.

It's not essential that the interfaces to the ledgers are even the same as
long as the connector is able to prepare and take the transaction through
the various state changes on both. (i.e. As long as the connector
understands both ledger's interfaces that's all that's required.)

When you have a live ledger up let's try some interledger payments!

Adrian