Re: Markup for payable HTML resources

Hi Steven,

On 19.11.2015 00:12, Steven Rowat wrote:
>> What's happening in the http://will.satoshipay.eu/ example is that
>
> Fun example!

Oh, the fun doesn't stop there! We also have:

http://can.satoshipay.us/
http://let.satoshipay.me/

(and others internally)

;)

On 19.11.2015 01:38, Adrian Hope-Bailie wrote:
> In terms of the W3C work I think what we're doing in the WG and CG is
> predominantly focused on retail and SatoshiPay fits right in there.

Until officially booted, I'd like to continue posting here, because from
what I gathered, we are one of the few real-world examples of a product
built at the interchange of HTML and open payment protocols and I'm
interested in your feedback as we move on.

We do use HTTP 402 internally and also have an internal payment protocol
that I want to discuss at some point as well.

Cheers, Meinhard.