Re: Stellar launches - Ripple-like decentralized ledger

Do you believe browsers, or a country for citizens globally, should
maintain controls over technologies / technology products (ie: browsers)
used to secure personal (private / ACL'd) data?

Do you believe in "rule of law" and the concept of democracy, the
representative of consenting peoples, who can vote, act and run for
parliament to pursue a cause not capable of remedy, with access to justice,
as it stand in present to those concerned.?