Re: WebCrypto - In "progress" since 2012

Pieces of WebCrypto land in every new release of these major browsers and
the post you refer to is taking stock of things that are remaining barriers
to interoperability.

Just this past week, Firefox 46, "Added HKDF support for Web Crypto API
<https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Web_Crypto_API>".

>From my vantage point, WebCrypto is happening.

Does the progress disappoint you? Why? What's your rush?

More importantly, how is your vague complaining supposed to be in any way
helpful?

What are we supposed to take away from your message?