Re: Security of the solution. Re: CfC to publish documents as FPWD of the Web Payments WG

I have to disagree as well. As much as I admire the intent behind it, from
a merchant prospective it would be naive to assume that customers will move
completely away from 'less secure' payment methods (such as CNP) in the
near to medium term, merchants just won't adopt it and neither will
platforms that support those merchants since the goal is provide the
broadest range of consumers with the best experience, not just those that
have adopted a new payment mechanism such as Apple Pay. IMO a generic spec
around payment details would be a larger benefit with little to no
compromise on the ability for it to support that higher level of security.