Re: Update on Web Payments Working Group [The Web Browser API Incubation Anti-Pattern]

On 4 April 2016 at 23:26, Joseph Potvin <jpotvin@opman.ca> wrote:

> RE: "if W3C is not the answer for this"
>
> The Web is the optimal layer for standardization of some *but not all*
> aspects of Web-mediated payment.

What do you by mean "some but not all"?

My take is that the web is ideal for all, we just need to write the code.

Other specs in this space are nowhere close, especially when it comes to
decentralized identity, imho.